The OSWALD SCHULZE team of interdisciplinary and process-oriented specialists has decades of practical experience in a wide spectrum of wastewater applications and technologies. We also put a great emphasis on training and further qualification of our personnel. The company and employees have for example the following certificates and qualifications:
- Specialist Company according to the Federal German Water Law
- Security Certificate for Contractors (SCC)
- Officer for Waste Management and Water Pollution Control
- AutoCAD 2015 (2- and 3-D)
- Certificates accvrding TRBS 1203
The technical and adminstrative project management at OSWALD SCHULZE Umwelttechnik GmbH is carried under direction and supervision of:
- Dr. Ing. Jürgen Oles, Managing Director; Dr.-Ing. Sanitary/Environmental Engineering – Practical Experience with Waste Water and Sludge Treatment since 1988 and with Plant Engineering since 1993.
- Dipl.-Ing. Udo Voß, Managing Director; Dipl.-Ing. Chemical/Process Engineering – Practical Experience with Waste Water and Sludge Treatment since 1983 and with Plant Engineering since 1990.