The treatment of process and waste waters from industrial production plants like e.g. dairy plants or breweries, is characterizied by a vast variety concerning waste water volume, temperature, pH-value and pollutant concentration. These individual requirements must be considered and re-evaluated in each project.
OSWALD SCHULZE posseses the competence and experience to design the optimum process solution for each specific case and to implement this design into a plant installation that meets all specific customer requirements.
For industrial waste water treatment we are particularly specialized in the following process technologies:
- Plants and equipment for mechanical waste water treatment
- Plants and equipment for biological waste water treatment with aeration systems (surface and pressure aeration)
- Nitrification and denitrification systems
- Biofilm and fixed bed reactor processes
- Sequencing Batch Reaktor (SBR) processes
- Waste air disodering treatment for waster water treatment plants
- Chemical precipitation and flocculation processes
- Waste water filtration processes
- Membrane bioreactor processes
- Anaerobic waste water treatment as anaerobic activated sludge process, upstream anaerobic blanket (UASB) process or anaerobic fixed bed process
- Measurement and instrumentation equipment